Under the responsibility of the MOAÏ Production Director, you carry out the computerisation and statistical processing of the operations set up by the Research Managers, using all the necessary statistical methods.
On a daily basis, you will be led to:
- Script the questionnaires for any data collection (CAPI / CATI / CAWI)
- Manage the contact lists provided by the client (check out/ Identification of stratification variables. Link the file to the questionnaire/if needed additional search of numbers
- Sample /Set up quotas
- Monitor the field progress, manage quotas
- Design the emailing invitation and launch
- Data process (create tabulations following the DP according to the needs expressed by the project managers: recoding, integration of post-coding, weightings, flat counts, cross counts, significant testing
- Export data files, verbatim files
- Perform pre-formatted statistical analyses: calculated importance, typology.
You are the guarantor of the reliability and relevance of the data produced.
- Education: Bac +2 / Bac + 3 (IUT STID, Licence Informatique, statistiques)
- SAS and survey processing software skills (Askia).
- Experience in MR would be appreciated (internship)
- Visual Basic mastery
- Rigour, customer service and team spirit
Please contact MOAI (CV, cover letter and salary expectation)