Askiafield 5.4 quota management
With askiafield 5.4, we have implemented four new Quota keywords which will dramatically simplify the setting of your surveys when you want balanced or least filled quota.
- AvailableQuota: returns the indexes of the responses of the
TargetQuestionstill available (to do > 0) and sorted from the max to do to the min to do using the count for the sort.
- AvailableBalancedQuotas: returns the indexes of the responses of the
TargetQuestionstill available (to do > 0) and sorted from the max to the min using the following formula :
(Target% - Observed%) / Target%
- QuotaList: returns the complete indexes of the responses of the
TargetQuestionsorted from the max to do to the min to do using the count for the sort.
- BalancedQuotaList: returns the complete indexes of the responses of the
TargetQuestionsorted from the max to the min using the following formula:
(Target% - Observed%)
Askiafield 5.3.5 quota management
We’ve finally added support for manual quota management! You can now design your mobile Askia surveys while leveraging the usefulness of such keywords as
MaxQuotaToDo and other
IsQuotaFullFor in order to better apply your quota methodology within your questionnaires!
Added Crashlytics support
We have integrated the Crashlytics engine in order to improve our error logging. Crashlytics allows us to able to locate, down to the exact line of code, any issue that causes application instabilities. This will greatly improve our response time and efficiency when dealing with pesky bugs!
New 5.4 AskiaScript
We have added support for askiadesign’s 5.4 AskiaScript! You can now make use of many new goodies such as:
- Run Askia Script: with this action, it is now possible to run a script to complete multiple actions in one go. These are the new methods for question objects.
- HasParentChapter: Check whether the question has a parent chapter
- ParentChapter: Will return a string containing name of the Parent chapter
- AgentID: Identifier of the interviewing Agent
- AgentName: Name of the interviewing Agent
- EndTime: Indicates the finished date/time of the current interview
- StartTime: Indicates the started date/time of the current interview
- Language: Returns the current respondent language
- Scenario: Returns the current respondent scenario
- and many more!
Improved memory management
The application has been completely transitioned to Automatic Reference Counting (ARC) in order to better memory management. Simply put, this allows askiaface for iOS to improve the way it allocates and deallocates objects automatically without obliging our developers from manually releasing unused or obsolete objects from memory.
For you, this will translate in a smoother and snappier experience! Win 🙂
We have also took the time to fix some issues some of our users were experiencing:
- Fixed various issues with routings
- Fixed issue with ADCs not rendering
- Fixed issue when syncing interviews with quota data
- Fixed an issue with AWS resource upload
- Fixed a memory leak when syncing interviews with AWS resources
- Fixed an issue where interview description was no longer displayed in
- Fixed missing interview date in
- Fixed an issue that would prevent the interview file name to be displayed when
Askiaface Descriptionwas missing
You can download askiaface for iOS now or update directly from your iPhone or iPad!