Askia has set up a new office in Los Angeles. The office is the second for Askia in the United States, reflecting the growth of the company’s survey software business and demand from marketing research agencies for specialised, innovative software solutions.
Corriveau has worked for over 25 years in the survey and market research industry, with 14 years at SPSS Inc. His roles have reflected a variety of business and technical responsibilities, including Operations Vice President, Director of Product Marketing, Manager of Solutions Architects, and Systems Engineer. He has extensive experience and knowledge of the business issues facing today’s market researchers and is a frequent speaker at market research industry events.
Askia’s New York office will continue to support clients in the region, with both offices providing coast-to-coast coverage for Askia’s users.
Askia Los Angeles
6515 W. Sunset Boulevard #320
Los Angeles, CA 90028
+1 (323) 871-4811
Technical Support Specialist
Los Angeles, USA
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide technical support to customers by researching issues, answering questions, and general troubleshooting of problems. Additional duties will include:
- Phone, email, and in-person technical assistance
- Remote and on-site training and installations
- Pre-sales support (demonstrations and presentations)
- One (1) year Market Research software expertise
- Knowledge of data collection and data processing techniques
- Knowledge of web scripting (HTML, CSS)
- Knowledge of databases (SQL, Access)
- English language required
- Occasional U.S. and International travel
- Logical thinking and good communication skills
- Quality oriented with attention to details
- Self-driven, responsible, and organized with ability to meet deadlines
Additional Benefits (not required)
- Spanish and/or French speaking skills a benefit
- Dialer and VOIP technologies a benefit
How to Apply
Be the next to join the ASKIA team by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.